Mortgage servicing is highly regulated with strict federal and state guidelines, intense oversight, and stringent investor requirements. That’s why the entire team at RUTH RUHL, P.C. takes a proactive approach for our clients with one-on-one, personal contact, a 24/7 proprietary web-based loan tracking site, and most importantly, compliant federal and state loss mitigation documents in all 50 states.
The Firm’s national loss mitigation document preparation & fulfillment services include:
- Forbearance/Stipulation Agreements
- FNMA/FHLMC Deferral Agreements
- Deed in Lieu Documents – Centralized Process
- Workout Loan Modifications
- Partial Claims
- Unsecured Promissory Notes
- Lost Note Affidavits
- Assumption Agreements
- Subordination Agreements
- Transfer/Release of Liens
- National Title Company Relationships
- Title Commitment Review and Fulfillment
- Record in all 50 states/e-Record
- Co-Counsel Relationship Established in Practice of Law States
We take a proactive approach for our clients with one-on-one, personal contact.
Explore Additional Services
Customer Service is “RUHL” Number One®!!!
Our goal may be simple, but achieving it every day
is what sets us apart.