At RUTH RUHL, P.C, we pride ourselves on preparing or reviewing residential loan documents that comply with federal and state regulations, and investor requirements. We work closely with title companies and go the extra mile to ensure regulatory compliance is convenient and collaborative.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ruth Ruhl was a mortgage loan officer, so she understands the importance of proactively addressing any issues that may arise during the document preparation and review process.
The Firm’s Texas loan origination document preparation services include:
- Application Disclosures
- Interim Construction Documents
- One-Time Close Documents
- FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA First Lien/Second Lien Documents
- Home Equity/HELOC Documents First Lien/Second Lien Documents
- Warranty Deeds
- Transfer/Release of Liens
- Loan Modification Agreements
- Assumption Agreements
- Title Search/Commitment Review
- Survey Review
We go the extra mile to ensure regulatory compliance is convenient and collaborative.
Explore Additional Services
Customer Service is “RUHL” Number One®!!!
Our goal may be simple, but achieving it every day
is what sets us apart.